I think i got it right this year baby hope it's a good one and hope ya have many more.
I think i got it right this year baby hope it's a good one and hope ya have many more.
Thank you both for the birthday wishes. My wife and son took me out to this rib place called DJ's for dinner and as usual the ribs were spectacular. This place is famous for its ribs and even Bill Clinton has eaten there.
So now there's only one more trip around the sun until the big 5-0 next year. Stay tuned for more fun happenings next time!
Not all who wander are lost
Hey Mike! I, too, would like to wish you a very very very very very
Happy Birthday!
Gus
C'mon over to California Paradise...a friendly hangout for Runaways fans!
[URL]http://dangerville.ning.com/[/URL]
Thank you Gus and SW Ranger for the birthday wishes. I woke up today at a young(ish) 49 and felt every bit of 57. Ouch where did these new aches come from? LOL
Not all who wander are lost
Happy Belated Mike sorry I hjavnt been around for a bit.
Warren
Thanks again to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, but seriously save it for next year. I'll be 50 then and feeling REALLY over the hill LOL. Apologies in advance that have already hit that mark.
Mike
Not all who wander are lost
Bookmarks